Some individuals contract for a short period of time and some individuals contract for many years.
Regardless of how long an individual contracts for, at some point in time the company will have to be closed down.
Our “Closing Down Service” is a very important part of the overall service we provide to our contractor clients.
There are various matters that need to be attended to:
- De-registration of payroll
- De-registration of vat number
- Disposal of company assets
- Preparation of cessation financial accounts
- Submission of final accounts to HMRC and Companies House
- Official de-registration of company at Companies House
Our service will ensure that all of the above compliance matters are properly and timeously dealt with.
In addition to dealing with compliance matters our “Closing Down Service” will also include a tax planning exercise to advise on the timing and method of paying out the remaining funds in the company to its shareholders.
It is a fact that many of our clients have saved substantial amounts of money by virtue of the advice provided by us over the closing down process.